CAN I ORDER AN UPHOLSTERY FABRIC SAMPLE OR SWATCH?
If you’d like a sample or swatch of our luxury upholstery fabric, we offer a free sample service where you can order up to 6 fabric swatches, complete the online form, and we will post out your upholstery fabric choices within 2 - 3 days. Click HERE to order your free samples
ARE ALL YOUR UPHOLSTERY FABRICS FIRE RETARDANT?
Yes, all our upholstery fabrics are fire retardant. Mood Collections works closely with the Furniture Industry Research Association (FIRA) to ensure that all products exceed the requirements for use in both residential and commercial industry.
CAN I SUPPLY MY OWN UPHOLSTERY FABRIC?
Yes, you can if it meets the same criteria as our own upholstery fabrics. Give us a call on 0203 826 6212 or request a call back online and we will call you back to talk you through the procedure.
HOW LONG WILL IT TAKE FOR BESPOKE FURNITURE TO ARRIVE?
If you have ordered bespoke upholstered furniture from our online store, your purchase will be delivered within six weeks. Every piece of furniture is hand-made to order in our UK warehouse, once your upholstered furniture is ready our delivery partner will send you a text message inviting you to book your delivery online from a selection of available delivery slots.
I WOULD LIKE TO SEE AND TRY THE PRODUCT BEFORE I PURCHASE, DO YOU HAVE A SHOP OR SHOWROOM?
Unfortunately, we do not have a showroom or shop. All our upholstered furniture is hand-made to order once we have received your online order and payment.
DO YOU OFFER A GUARANTEE ON ALL PURCHASES?
Yes, to give you peace of mind, we offer a 5-year manufacturer’s guarantee on all made-to-order upholstered beds, headboards, chairs, footstools, storage ottomans, chaise lounges and end of bed benches
JOHN LEWIS OFFER AN UPHOLSTERY FABRIC CARE KIT, DO YOU OFFER A SIMILAR KIT?
No, although we do offer general care advice on upholstery furniture.
HOW CAN I TAKE CARE OF MY UPHOLSTERY FURNITURE?
It’s always recommended that your regularly care for and treat your furniture to ensure it weathers years of use to come. This is also important for comfort as well as for keeping your furniture dust free and looking fantastic.
• Always brush or light vacum your furniture regularly, but make sure to take care and use gentle, low or upholstery settings.
• Try to position your furniture out of the way of direct sunlight and heat. Both light and heat can damage the look and feel of your furniture if intensive enough. Alternatively, make sure you have some form of blinds or shading in place.
• Always make sure to turn or flip your cushions, if applicable, to avoid fading and to prolong maximum comfort.
• Avoid sitting on your furniture’s edges and arms as this may cause irreversible wear and tear.
• We do not recommend spot cleaning your upholstery furniture
• When handling velvet furniture, be careful to gently brush or steam in the direction of the pile if you notice pressure marking. This is where parts of your upholstery can start to look a different shade.
• We recommend leather wipes or warm water with household soap for cleaning leather and faux leather upholstery furniture. Do not use washing up liquid.
HOW DO I CLEAN AND MAINTAIN FURNITURE LEGS?
To clean and maintain the legs and feet of your furniture, always make sure that wooden and metal units are handled with a cloth that is either slightly damp or altogether dry. This is an excellent way to help remove stubborn marks.
It is always a good idea to ensure your furniture legs are tight and are positioned correctly for the frame to stand without straining comfortably.
WHEN WILL FIRMNESS DISAPPEAR?
Cushion and upholstery firmness are something which will disappear after a few uses. Once you start getting used to your new furniture, your cushions will soften and become comfier.